Monday 2 April 2012

Blue Monday

Another of my recent Dorothy Perkins Sale purchases. I've had my eye on this dress for a while, and despite it only having 10% off in the recent event, I felt it was a sign I should purchase. I've gone all out with Navy and White today. I feel like a sailor. I love the cut of this dress, the skirt is really quite full and there is a tie waist so you can nip yourself in and make the skirt appear even fuller. The only issue I have with it, is that it gapes a little under the arms so my bra is visible. Not ideal. Thankfully I am rarely without a cardigan, so my modesty is protected.


A bit of bird print




 See how I've matched my shoes to my dress? Clever...




Blue & White striped Denim Dress (20) - Dorothy Perkins
Navy Leggings (XL) - Store 21
Navy Cardigan (XL) - Gap (ancient)
White & Blue striped pumps - Matalan
Blue & White bird print scarf - Matalan

4 comments:

  1. love the dress! so wanna wear stripes but just
    looks strange on me. =( you look fantastic tho! b^^d i always envy people who look so luvly in stripes. ^^<3 *schniff* very cute outfit! ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was always wary of horizontal stripes as they are supposed to make you look wider, but now I don't care... I kinda like 'em :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I am jealous of all your stripes!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am loving this dress today! x

      Delete