Tuesday 10 April 2012

Tell it to my heart

I'll be honest, I am not totally loving today's outfit. It just doesn't feel anything overly special. This is the cardigan from the Swan collection at Evans. I loved it when I saw it on the website, just not overly sure I love it on me. I don't think it's right for my body shape, but I decided to keep it and see if I can fall in love (you'd think I had money to burn). Is it worth £40? Well it's a nice enough cardigan, but I am pretty sure I could get something of a similar ilk in Dorothy Perkins or Primark. Maybe if I was wearing it with other clothes it'd be more of a favourite, but like this, well I just don't know.




I definitely don't like it fastened like this....

Black and Red Heart Knit Cardigan (18-20) - Swan by Evans
Black midi jersey dress (18) - New Look
Black Treggings (22) - New Look
Red Belt - Dorothy Perkins 
Red Pumps - New Look



6 comments:

  1. I think it looks good on you! Maybe you'd feel better if you paired it with a killer pair of jeans, or broke up the black a little? It's a lot for a cardigan, but it is really cute.

    http://polkaspotsandfreckledots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes will try it with jeans and maybe a different colour top next time. I'm sure it'll be love eventually! x

      Delete
  2. I like it on you :) <3 Especially in the last pic where you can see the red belt properly xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think it's just a bit different as I always wear long cardigans. Maybe once I get used to it, I'll feel a bit more comfy x

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit on you! But I agree £40 is a lot for a cardigan. I have the same shoes in blue and green, wish I could've got my sticky mitts on the red ones too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these shoes, I wish I'd gotten more pairs. New look is amazing for cheap pumps :) Jealous of the blue and green!

      x

      Delete