Sunday 15 April 2012

And he painted matchstick men and matchstick cats and dogs

I've been wanting to wear these Swan @ Evans trousers for a while, but wasn't really sure what to team them with. I think these are a little big around the waist on me, I'm in danger of resembling Simon Cowell, but given my lardy thighs, I think a smaller size would have been a bit legging-esque so I've stuck with them.

These trousers are amazingly comfy, like pyjamas. What better thing to wear for a large lunch with friends (think a lot of red wine)?



I originally though I'd wear black with them, but given the red in the trousers, I thought this vest might be a bit more cheerful.








I know my eyes are shut but it's a rare outdoor photo. Forgive me. My fiancé needs to sort out his photography skills.


I've no idea why I feel the need to stand with my hands on my hips constantly. I'd never make a model.



Matchstick print trousers (22/24) - Swan @ Evans
Red Swing Vest (18) - Dorothy Perkins (last season.)
Black cardigan (20) - Evans (last season)
Black studded pumps - New Look (similar)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Those pants look amazing on you, love how you paired it with a bright top. Hope your lunch was lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't sure about them at first but I think they will make more appearances.

      Lunch involved too much wine :) x

      Delete
  2. So cute! I am loving this blog.

    ReplyDelete