Wednesday 11 April 2012

True blue

These photos are particularly rubbish today, you can't really tell what a lovely blue this dress is because the light is all wrong. I've tried to lighten them up a bit, but they still don't look amazing. In fact I look like a ghost.

This high low or dipped hem dress is very comfy to wear and uber cheap. I saw it in  the window of Store 21 and was pleasantly surprised at the £14.99 price tag - plus it comes with a belt. Bargain. I originally bought it as a holiday dress, but it kinda works with leggings too. I've been eyeing up a few dipped hem dresses on ASOS  & Simpy Be but this is a good alternative if you aren't too sure. 

I'd planned to wear this with a really bright cardigan, but my red one is currently moth eaten and needs to be replaced, so white it is. This one was another Dorothy Perkins 30% off purchase.


 Was thinking I'd need to buy some brown shoes - totally forgot about these puppies.


 This more gives an idea of the colour. 


 Dipped Hem Dress 



telescope necklace

Blue High Low Dress with Belt (20) - Store 21
White Pontelle Cardigan (XL) - Dorothy Perkins
Black Leggings (XL) - Store 21
Woven Leather Pumps - New Look last season
Telescope Necklace - Zara Taylor

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! Looks great on you. I'm in love with that dress, and with the necklace. Completely my style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The dress is a good bargain - the necklace cost more!

      x

      Delete
  2. Ohh love the dress, you look fab! I wish I could wear stylish clothes for work but my wardbrobe is mainly trousers with a top suitable for 'the office'..perhaps I need a new job! lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady :) I'm lucky we can wear pretty much anything for work - within reason of course! I am sure you could mix it up a bit with the trousers and top theme though? Or yeah, look for a new job ;) x

      Delete
  3. Love the dip hem on this dress, what a bargain too. Your shoes are cute too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I keep buying too many clothes so I need to stick to bargains from now on I think!

      x

      Delete