Tuesday 24 April 2012

Malfunctioning wardrobe & Polka Dots

I've been lusting after this shirt for a while on the Simply Be website, so when I heard about the 50% off code (thanks Kaye) I snapped it up.

Once again, I sized up to fit my hips and thighs, which means it's a bit baggy around the waist and chest, but I still love the print so it's staying given it was half price. 

I've paired it with my purple jersey trousers from ASOS which are an absolute bloody nightmare. They won't stay up, have no belt loops and so I am now currently trying to protect my modesty with 2 bulldog clips. Shame I didn't realise this before I left the house. My backside is bound to make an appearance soon.




Black & White Polka Dot Blouse (20) - Simply Be
Midi Boyfriend Cardigan  (20 ) - Simply Be
Purple Jersey Trousers (24) - ASOS Sale (seen here)
New Look Studded pumps


Edit

Ok - so the bulldog clips failed me. I had to make an emergency purchase - and I much prefer these purple numbers. The aforementioned trousers are now in the bin. Thank God for New Look.


Purple skinny Jeans (22) - New Look Inspire

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit on you! Your new purple jeans are fab, and i love the shoes. Shame about the ASOS pair though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Yeah, I much prefer these jeans to the ASOS trousers, just a shame I had to flash to the office in order to force myself into buying them :)

      Delete
  2. I love THAT shirt!! I may have to copy you and try it for myself, when I eventually put an order in!! And thanks for linking too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely shirt isn't it? Buy it! :) My pleasure xx

      Delete
  3. that top is gorgeous!!! And what 50% off code????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've mailed you the code - hopefully it still works! x

      Delete