Wednesday 4 April 2012

Swan clements ribeiro

So my Evans order arrived today. I couldn't wait to get home and try this stuff on. Excuse the crap photos, I just wanted to get an idea of what it all looks like on.

I like all of it. I'm just wondering if I love it. None of it is cheap so I really need to feel the love!







Heart print cardigan Size 18-20. 

Pretty good fit I think. I'd probably wear this open with a red or black vest. Nice with a black dress too I guess.









This top feels really nice on. It feels like good quality, and the fit is good. I normally buy an 18 in tops but I prefer a looser fit in a tunic. I think this will be nice with skinny jeans.
I love the print. Wondering if I should have bought the dress instead....





These are very comfortable, almost like pyjamas. Nice and long too. I think these may stay.

Paired with Black oversized t-shirt size 20. 

This is nice enough. I'm not sure I like it with these trousers so this is yet to be decided. I can get an over sized t-shirt for a lot less money I'm sure. It feels really nice on, however so we shall see. Not sure the neckline works too well for me, decisions decisions.

I'll do a better post if I decide to keep any of these items (knowing me I will as I'm always too lazy to send stuff back).

What do you think? Feeling the love for any of it?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love both the heart print tops, they are cute! I agree with Evans' stuff, usually very expensive but good quality so lasts well x

    ReplyDelete