Monday 16 April 2012

Shades of grey

I love these trousers, I just don't love that I don't really know what to wear them with. This outfit is all a bit grey really. The trousers are navy and I really fancied them with a brightly coloured top - maybe in a coral colour. However, I don't own such a thing. The trousers are a great fit - they have a bit of stretch in them so despite going a smaller size than usual from ASOS, they don't feel too tight at all. 

What would you wear with navy? Red perhaps? Or could I go for a clashing colour like green? Watch this space, the next time I wear these trousers, it will be less dull.

 Mini Harmonica

 Cuffed trousers




Mini Harmonica Pendant - Zara Taylor
Navy cuffed trousers (22) - ASOS Curve
Grey Oversized T-shirt (20) - ASOS Curve
Grey Cardigan (20) - F&F at Tesco (old)
Grey Oversize Bow flats - Dorothy Perkins (old)
Scarf - Matalan (similar)

1 comment:

  1. i adore the shoes!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete