Monday 30 April 2012

I'm like a bird

I've been really lusting after the bird print dresses the gorgeous Louise has recently purchased, but I've imposed a bit of a spending ban this month (4 more pay days til i get married so I really should be saving!)

I had a bit of a rifle through my wardrobe when I remembered I had this little Matalan number. I rarely wear it as it has one arm which is really tight, or maybe I've just got one really fat arm. Anyway, I digress, I decided to pop it on today and it satisfied my bird craving for now.









Bird print dress (20) - Matalan
Navy leggings (XL) - Store twenty one
Grey boyfriend cardigan (XL) - Gap
Grey oversized bow flats - Dorothy Perkins


Everything about this outfit is ancient, but since I'm trying not to spend, thats a good thing, right?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The dress is so pretty! One little treat wouldn't hurt though... think you'd look amazing in the DP dress. If you use DPBDAY at the checkout you can get 15% off dresses... not that i'm trying to tempt you of anything :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Your bird dress is now also mine - my spending ban lasted all of 3 days :)

      x

      Delete
  2. That dress is really cute I love finding something in the wardrobe that you forgot about xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have so many clothes but I can't stop buying more! x

      Delete
  3. Really like this outfit! I have to admit that I'm definitely fond of a bit of bird print atm - I'm blaming Claire of A Monkey Fatshionista and that her obsession with it is contagious!

    But really like the colour palette on you, and I'm just the same - if something doesn't fit in one strange way, but I love it, I'll strive to make it work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I hate birds in real life but bird print is hard to resist!

      Thanks for your comment :) x

      Delete