Wednesday 25 April 2012

Slouchy

So, apologies for these dodgy pictures (well even more dodgy than usual) but the light seems all wrong. Anyway, I digress... I love this jumper. It's so comfy to wear, looks pretty good, can be dressed up or down and shows a little bit of cleavage - what's not to like?

Another purchase from Simply Be with the 50% off code so it was a bargain too. I've added a bit of red to try and cheer up a miserable day. I expect I will wear this a lot in coming weeks. 


 Off the shoulder - sexy!

no idea what I am doing with my hair... 

Slouchy Open Knit jumper (20/22)- Jeffrey & Paula @ Simply Be
Red Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Black Skinny Jeans (24) - ASOS Curve
Red & Black shoes - New Look

3 comments:

  1. Lovely top, shows off your figure really well! Still thinking of raiding your wardrobe at some point (totally serious!)..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fabulous on you! I feel like my fat is far too lumpy to get away with something so slinky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore this top! looks great on you ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete