Tuesday 17 April 2012

Black Lace

I bought this lace dress from ASOS at Christmas. I loved it on the website, just wasn't sure I loved it as much in the flesh. My initial idea was to wear it for Christmas parties with a pair of heels (I don't really do heels, but that was the plan). 

Anyway, I deliberated over sending it back for so long, I left it too late and it's pretty much sat unloved in my wardrobe ever since. I tried it on again this morning and I am not sure why I ignored it for so long. I actually quite like it. The mock wrap front is very flattering (though I do need a vest), it's a good length and pretty comfy to wear. I wasn't sure it was really a 'work' dress, but actually I am pushing my boundaries a bit of late and thought what the heck. The shoes I love, but I'm being ugly sister like and wedging my feet in a size too small. They only get worn when it's raining as most of my other ballet flats let in water!

I'm obsessed with lace. I need more of it in my life. 




Black & Nude Lace dress (20) - ASOS Curve (last season)
Black basic Leggings (XL) - M&S
Patent Bow pumps - Accessorize (last season)

5 comments:

  1. That`s truly a gorgeous dress!
    It looks lovely on you! Adore lace <3
    In case you get bored of it, I`ll be happy to take it off your hands! ^^d hih *hint hint*
    Those shoes are so cute too! ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I must admit I did feel good in it :) x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for uploading to http://www.walkinwardrobia.com/ you need to get this beautiful dress on there though lady coz i want to buy it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks amazing on you!! Can't believe you had it for so long and never wore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I don't know why I didn't try it again. It's a really nice dress to wear. I should liberate my wardrobe more often :)

      x

      Delete