Friday 16 March 2012

Lady in Red

Ok, a Chris De Burgh song is a bit lame, but I bloody love this dress. I have it in black and blue from last season and wore both to death, so when I saw it in red, it had to be mine.

It's a bit see through, so you can maybe see my bra, but I don't much care.

I've teemed it with an old elasticated waist belt as I like the definition and my old faithful sandals for Dotty P's.

I've gone a size up in the dress on the ones I bought last year since red is a bit less forgiving than black. I'm fairly tall at 5'8" so the length is pretty good, I can't be doing with a dress nipping at my ankles.



Red jersey maxi dress (22) - ASOS Curve.
Black and silver Waist belt - ancient from eBay



Black thong sandals with heel detail (v similar)- Dorothy Perkins

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!! I wanted that dress since I saw it, and now I want it even more! Very beautiful look :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love it! I can see me wearing it a lot if we get a summer this year!

      x

      Delete