The lovely Hanna tagged me in her 11 Questions post. I love reading other people's responses to these things, but I'm usually a bit rubbish at taking part... Since I'm not actually in the mood for work (since I got back from Cyprus) I thought I'd get on with it today.. Let's hope my boss doesn't ask me to do anything for the next 30 minutes.
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 Random Things about me
1. I am originally from Durham in the North East of England. I moved away from home at the age of 18 but still have a Northern Accent and become really quite Geordie after a weekend at my parents.
2. I have a massive irrational fear of windmills and wind turbines. I cannot look at them if I see them at the side of the road as they make me feel sick! Our gym is right next to one and I have to close my eyes when I go anywhere near it. A bit dangerous when driving!
3. I also have a massive fear/ dislike of birds (or anything that flies - especially bats). My idea of hell would be an aviary. I once visited Prague Zoo and there was a tunnel full of bats. I nearly had a heart attack.
4. I am the oldest of 3 sisters. Both of my sisters got married aged 23, I will be 36 when I tie the knot. My sisters are also both really skinny. I am really not.
5. I am following in my mother's footsteps by marrying a Brummie Accountant. I worry I am marrying a carbon copy of my dad. Both from Birmingham, Accountants, slightly miserable when in big groups of people, both love any kind of sport and both have a penchant for good food and booze. However, my parents have been married for 37 years, so it can't be too bad.
6. I have absolutely no desire for children. I love my nieces to bits, but I can't imagine doing it full time. All of my close friends now have children and I sometimes feel a bit left out, but that's no reason to start a family!
7. Me and Matt are getting married in Sorrento in Italy in August this year. We chose Italy, purely because we love Prosecco!
8. I have over 200 pairs of shoes. I am literally addicted to buying shoes.
9. I am obsessed with Mulberry. I don't spend vast amounts of money on shoes or clothes (i.e. I don't buy designer) but I spend an absolute fortune on Mulberry. I actually don't dare work out how much money I've spent.
10. I love to travel. We are fortunate enough to be able to afford a few holidays a year and weekends away. We currently have trips planned up until the end of 2013.
11. I once spent an evening in a hotel bar with 2 of my friends and Ant & Dec getting drunk. Just the 5 of us. It was one of the funniest night's of my life.