Monday 5 March 2012

I heart green

I loved the print of this dress when I first spotted it in New Look, but the size 18 in the 'regular' range was a bit of a squeeze and most definitely vest like. So, I took a chance and went for the Maternity version. It's a lot longer than the regular one, gives me more boobage room and allows me to consume a large lunch without too much concern.

The only thing I am not overly keen on is the material (100% Polyester), it's very clingy so requires a slip underneath to stop it clinging to my thighs and creating electricity when I walk.







Green Heart Dress (18)- New Look Maternity Range
Black Jodhpur style leggings (22) - New Look Inspire
Rose Corsage Suede Ballet Pumps - Accessorize
Black Patent Belt - New Look Inspire
Long Length Cardigan (20) - Matalan 

I look a bit knackered today - I spent a weekend babysitting my nieces.. I am run ragged!

2 comments:

  1. Love the green! Very pretty dress. ^^d
    Sometimes feel like trying out maternity
    dresses coz I feel they might fit better
    with my bulging belly. Would recommend it? ^^
    Loving those shoes btw! ^^d MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would recommend trying Maternity ranges definitely, I've got 3 things now and they are all just a bit more roomy in the boob and belly area. Give it a go :) x

      Delete