Friday 1 June 2012

Some stuff I've been wearing

I've not been posting as much as I'd like of late as work is crazy - I have next week off so I'm trying to get as much done as I can before then.

I have however, still been wearing clothes... so here is a quick catch  up of some of my less hideous outfits of late.

Firstly, a fairly casual outfit:

These leggings kept falling down ALL day. I had to get my needle and thread out in the end to tighten the waist band. At one point they were down by my knees. Not cool. Forgive the crap hair, I was working from home so didn't wash it. Hence I look like a skank. 

Star print leggings (20) - Asda 
Jersey Dress (18) - New Look
Black Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Studded Ballet Pumps - New Look
Giraffe Print Snood - Primark



Secondly, maxi dress:

You've seen this dress before & I have it in Blue & Black. It's one of my favourites as it's so easy to wear. I am considering getting even more colours as I will wear it death when the Sun returns... (if?)

 Red Jersey Maxi dress (22) - ASOS Curve
Black Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Zebra Print Sandals - Dorothy Perkins
Waist Belt - Ebay
Angel Wing Pendant - Accessorize 

And finally, dress down Friday:

I love this vest, it's a very fine knit and a good length, I can't be doing with vests showing off my midriff.  I am considering buying the cross version too. It's lovely dressed up with my skinnies as well as my slouchy  jeans. Plus, it's a little bit see through too for that added inappropriateness at work :)

Star Knit Vest top (20) - Asda
Slouch Jeans (24) - Evans
Black Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Bow Print Snood - Primark
White convese

I literally cannot wait for next week off. We've lots of lovely things planned so I might wear some nice clothes to post :) 

Have a fabulous Jubilee weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Really love all three looks...like all the print in the first look, and I'm so the same sometimes - my hair often looks a right mess when I'm not at work! And I've had that issue with leggings before - such a pain!

    Love the colour of the second look...it seems like a really versatile dress too, can see it working great all summer!

    Really like the star print on the third look....always been a bit of a sucker for such a thing!

    You look truly fab in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all of your lovely comments :) x

      Delete
  2. Those leggings are amazing, and you look lovely in the maxi dress. Great colour for summer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Now the leggings stay up, they may get more outings :) x

      Delete
  3. you look good in them all my favourite is the maxi I'm really loving them recently xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I just need to work out how to make my maxi's more wearable in this pants weather! x

      Delete
  4. The star print leggigs are so cute but shame they keep falling down. Loving the giraffe scarf- is it a current season?? The red maxi is gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Yes, the giraffe scarf was bought a couple of weeks ago. They have loads of different ones x

      Delete
  5. I love that maxi dress! All of the outfits look fab :)

    Adrienne
    What Lola Wants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady, can't beat a maxi dress :) x

      Delete