Thursday 14 June 2012

It's a cruel cruel world, to face on your own

Another spectacularly normal outfit from me, but this is another Asda purchase and the cross version of my star vest of which I am a large fan. It was the last one left in my (not so) local store which was my size - clearly it was meant to be. 

Since we had a hint of sun today, I decided to wear my ankle grazer jeans (not meant to be ankle grazers but they were the right length for ankle grazing) which I have very badly DIY'ed to taper the legs a bit more. Add a splash of gold to my shoes to tie it all together and I am all set. For what, I have no idea. 

Oh and I am blatantly flashing my bra again, it's becoming a habit!




Cross Knit Vest Top (18) - George at Asda
Black 'ankle grazer jeans' (24)  - Blog Sale @ A Monkey fatshionista
Midi boyfriend Cardie (20) - Simply Be
Gold Toe Pumps - New Look

8 comments:

  1. loving the look theses pumps are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! It's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a huge fan of Asda at the mo x

      Delete
  3. .... A heavy cross to carry alone.

    I love the top and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, the jeans look great! Not bad at all xx

    ReplyDelete