Wednesday 27 June 2012

Green is the colour

I've had these trousers for a while but they've always felt a little bit tight... however, I realised they are the same stretch material as my navy cuffed trousers, so I thought I'd chance my luck and wear them. I absolutely love the colour and despite worrying they were going to split and show my wares to the world, I managed to get away with it.

My legs are definitely my worst part so I was a bit paranoid at first about the really bright colour of these trousers drawing attention to my lumps and bumps. And then I though feck it, this is who I am and if you don't like, don't look. So there.

I kept it simple with black as I wanted the trousers to do the talking. Typically these trousers are now in the sale. I could have waited - but that's not something I'm good at.






Green Peg Trousers (22) - ASOS Curve
Racer Back Vest Dress (20) - Ebay
Black Jersey Cardigan (18)  - Matalan
Black Studded Pumps - New Look
Magnifying glass pendant - Zara Taylor

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour? I think they look fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are gorgeous! They look amazing on you; and by the way, there's nothing at all wrong with your lovely legs!

    I nominated you for a blogger's award, too, Linz. See today's blog post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! And thanks for the nomination, I shall do that post asap! x

      Delete
  3. I think they look amazing on you. Love the studded shoes too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pants look great on you! I get self-concious about my legs too- screw it!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady. I agree - best attitude to have! x

      Delete
  5. twit twoo loving the trousers! looking fab xx

    ReplyDelete