Monday 11 June 2012

Same old stuff

I've been seriously AWOL of late due to being on holiday and actively avoiding my laptop. I've also been wearing the same stuff over and over since it's so fricking cold. I've so many lovely maxi dresses and sandals I want to wear, but since it's like winter out there, they might have to wait.

I've been trying to cheer myself up with coloured jeans, but that's as exciting as it gets folks. I think you've probably seen all of the below before?!

Purple Skinny jeans - New Look Inspire
Skull Diamanté Vest - Evans
Long black boyfriend cardigan - Simply Be
Lace Print Snood - Primark
Shoes - Accessorize

My only waterproof shoes.... 



Blue Skinny Jeans - New Look Inspire
Black Mock effect wrap top - H&M
Cardigan - Matalan
Shoes - Accessorize

I am hoping to sport some new items soon. Yesterday I turned 36 (shhh, don't tell anyone) and I mostly asked for Dorothy Perkins vouchers, so I am off to see what I can buy. 

How do you remain cheerful in such hideous weather?




10 comments:

  1. you look great! love the purple jeans
    and your shoes are adorable ^^<3
    i keep wearing the same stuff all over again too
    now that i`m on `holiday` and finnieland is cold too..ah well. ^^
    it`s a fun challenge to try and find new ways of wearing stuff. ^^v
    happy belated bday !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. It's freezing here at the moment, I am struggling! x

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! You're only as young/old as you feel!

    I love the jeans and the skull tee on you. You look great! I love wearing clothes over and over, and I don't really do waterproof anything. I'm always so unprepared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) This t-shirt is an old favourite and you can't beat coloured jeans on these miserable days.

      I am rubbish at waterproof. I literally spend most days soaked! x

      Delete
  3. hope you had a great birthday I'm still wearing maxis but then i don't really pay attention to what season a particular item is meant for i wear summer dresses when its snowing! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to embrace this idea. I just need to make my maxis a bit more weather friendly! x

      Delete
  4. Love your coloured jeans, think I might need to get myself a pair or two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - go buy some. I have loads now :) x

      Delete
  5. I love the skull vest and both set of coloured jeans! Especially the blue :D xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Can't beat coloured jeans x

      Delete