Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bird on a (very frustrating) wire....

I keep wondering why I don't wear this top as it's really quite pretty. Then I wear it and remember. It's so frustrating. The silky material and the heavy zip on the back make it sit all wrong and I spend the entire day attempting to adjust it. I don't think the fit on me is very good (the big bum trauma as usual) which doesn't help. It might have to go to eBay. 


I wasn't sure what the weather was up to yesterday so I went almost summery (well my shoes are peep toe)



I love these shoes for a fiver! Have them in silver too - go buy some.... 


Bird Print top (20) - Dorothy Perkins (last season)
Maxi Jersey Skirt (22) - New Look Inspire (last season)
Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Rose Gold Shoes - H&M

6 comments:

  1. the top it a really cute print,you can't tell that it doesn't sit right. love the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. It took a while to get it in the right place :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the top, and I agree with Rachel; it doesn't look like it's sitting wrong. How annoying! There's nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable in something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady. It was annoying the heck out of me! x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous top and it looks lovely in the picture - I don't notice the bad "sit" at all! Sooo cute, on no account should it be ebayed.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks S. I will probably keep it as I love it and just moan every time I wear it :) x

      Delete