Thursday 21 June 2012

And I want and I need and I love animal..........

I fell in love with this dress when I saw it on the New Look website and totally had to have it. Then it sold out and I was desolate (well not quite but you know). Then one appeared on eBay in a size 20, so it seemed like fate. I think I ended up paying a few quid more than it was originally, but I loved it so that was ok. Then New Look restocked it... Gah. Patience is something I must learn.

Now - this dress is nice. It's a bit thinner than the ASOS Curve Jersey dresses that I love, but the biggest issue for me is the length. It's a bit too ankle flashy for my liking. You can't really see that from these photos, but when I walk it's all midi length on me. Anyway, I still love it so I can live with a bit of ankle flashing.

Yesterday was also a good hair day. This doesn't happen often. Today it is totally not happening. 


Ooooh look, a photo I didn't take myself... Why I am all head cocked, I've no idea!



I originally wore it with a red belt, cos I am all over leopard print and red together, but this belt was annoying the bejesus out of me so I swapped it for black. Why Matt needed to photograph so much wall above me is another question..... 


And back to mirror shots.... 

Leopard Print Maxi Dress (20) - New Look Inspire
Red Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Black Belt - came with dress
Jersey Caridgan (18) - Matalan

12 comments:

  1. This dress looks great on you! I managed to convince my Mum to let me order it last night to put away for my birthday. I'm really hoping it's going to be long enough on me now you've mentioned it's a bit short on you... Though it definitely doesn't look like it is in these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 5'8" so if you're a bit shorter than me, I think it'll be fine. It's ok til I walk. Love it though! x

      Delete
  2. I love this dress too! I got it after seeing Rachel wearing it. I alwats think i am too short for a maxi but this is just a great dress no matter how long it is! You look fab in it too! Your blonde hair looks great with leopard print :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress. It looks really pretty on you. I love the print, and think the length looks perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I am a sucker for leopard print x

      Delete
  4. I have this dress and it's gorgeous it looks fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look amazing in this dress! I love it x

      Delete
  5. This dress looks great on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I do that too! I have the worst fashion-patience! I'm happy you snapped it up tho- it looks fab on! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to learn some patience :) Thanks lady xx

      Delete