Monday 20 May 2013

Pink to make the boys wink....

Sometimes an outfit just feels good. It doesn't have to be anything special, but you just feel a million dollars in it. Well this is one of those outfits.

I LOVE this top, I really like the lace details and the relaxed fit. It feels really comfortable to wear and you get a hint of bra through the shoulders, so I matched mine to my shoes (obviously). Oh and these shoes - just look at the colour. They aren't really practical for this dull, wet weather, but I want to wear them all of the time.

These pictures are even worse than usual, I really need to sort that out. I'll try to get better shots in future, I just need to rope my husband into a bit more photography, he'll be over the moon :)

Lace shoulders







<3

Ooooh, midriff




Trapeze top with Lace Insert (22) - ASOS Curve
Grey Jeans (24) - Evans
Pink Suede pumps - Ravel @ Dorothy Perkins

1 comment:

  1. Love the lace detail to the top! And I love your pumps; I have a similar looking pair from New Look xx

    ReplyDelete