Thursday 2 May 2013

Red Hot Swing

So, sadly, I am back from Thailand. Back to work and back to reality. Boo and hiss. 

I did however, get to wear lots of nice new clothes while I was away, so expect a plethora of random posts from me over the next few days.

This red swing dress, I originally bought expecting it to be fairly short so it could be worn as a long line vest. It's actually too long to wear as a vest in my humble opinion and the shape doesn't do much for me, but I love the colour so I belted it and wore it with my Jersey peg trousers and it kind of worked ok. I would have worn it with leggings if I'd have bothered to pack any. 

Not totally sure about this look - I was even less sure when I had Thai Curry all down my front (goddam booby shelf), but red is my favourite colour, so it was forgiven.





Red swing dress (22) - ASOS Curve
Jersey Peg Trousers (24) - ASOS Curve
Spike Belt - ASOS Curve
Zebra print Sandals - Dorothy Perkins

3 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous outfit and the belt really sets it off! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one beautiful outfit! You look amazing, Linz! The shape and colour of the dress are perfect on you, and the belt works so well. The trousers totally work, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Outfit.. Red makes you look awesome! :) Great choice of latest fashion clothes.. XOXO

    ReplyDelete