Monday 13 May 2013

A feat of engineering

I love a maxi dress, they are pretty much my evening staple when I am on holiday, but I've always struggled to find a strapless bra that can contain my puppies, let alone give me a cleavage or stay up. Enter the wonderbra ultimate strapless (beware of a bra picture coming up!)

This thing is amazing. It stays put (even after vigorous dancing), gives me a cleavage and allows me to wear my plethora of bandeau dresses. If you're up to a 38G, then I can't recommend this highly enough. Admittedly, if like me you can only fasten your bra's from the front, it's a bleeding nightmare as it is impossible to turn around, but that's a minor detail for an almost 37 year old woman who can't fasten a bra properly... 

The dress is a fairly bright print and pretty comfy and easy to wear. I have the same one in black and they got a lot of wear while I was away. The sandals are pretty, but really blooming painful. I think I need to wear them a lot more to get used to them. They smell nice at least.


very serious face.



Frill print bandeau dress (22) - South @ Littlewoods
Nude Lua Sandals - Melissa via eBay (available here)
Ultimate strapless Wonderbra (38G) - Figleaves



4 comments:

  1. WOW! You look amazing. That dress is so pretty, and it suits you so much. Love the sandals, and have to say the bra is pretty, too. Most strapless ones I see that fit me are just boring plain black or white. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Definitely check out these bra's if you need a strapless one. They are pretty cool x

      Delete
  2. You look stunning Linz, love the dress and the sexy bra, I was just saying the other day in Instagram how do I struggle with strapless bra at a 38E. I will definetely try this one looks fantastic on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the bra on a 38 back and it's very tight, so tight I can't breath, the cup fit on the other side is excellent, I think I am going to buy an extender and try like this, xx

    ReplyDelete