Tuesday 22 May 2012

Pretty Flamingo

Thanks all for your comments on the disco leggings, they are staying in my possession and will make an appearance at some point, although possibly not until the end of July on my aforementioned hen do. Matt thought I looked like I was wearing tin foil, so it's good to hear some more sensible views :)

Also, as you may have noticed, I've kind of given up a bit on the bloggers challenge. I find it really hard to post every day. Photo's I can cope with, like the Instagram challenges (I'm @linzerello if you are on Instagram), but writing a daily post has just been a tad hard to keep up with as work has been crazy busy of late. I am not good at giving up on things, so there may still be the odd post on it at some point!

So - onto a new dress. I fully blame Louise for this one :) When she posted it on her blog, it was love at first sight and given Dotty P's had a 25% off code, who was I to argue?

I am not sure the size is quite right on me as the top is a little loose around the arms, but I am sure I can get that fixed fairly easily. The dress itself is amazing, it's a good length and the skirt is gorgeously full. If I had any weddings to attend this year, this dress would be a definite contender.




 Swishy

Dress (20) - Dorothy Perkins
Naby Leggings (XL) - Store 21
Navy Cardigan (XL) - Gap
Peep Toe flats - H&M (similar)

12 comments:

  1. i bought this one too its so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Florida, so flamingos are very dear to me. I love this dress on you, I might have to purchase it for myself!

    Adrienne
    What Lola Wants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You should definitely buy it! x

      Delete
  3. I'm happy to take the blame for making you both fall in love with this dress! It's too beautiful. You look great in it!

    Mine is also loose around the arms and bust. To me, the fit above the waist band seems a bit odd- not sure if that's just me? But at least it's easily hidden under a cardi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady - and thanks for introducing me to it ;)

      Agree with the bust bit - it is a bit of an odd fit... x

      Delete
  4. You Look wonderful :) Love the print! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore this outfit!! I'm such a fan of coral coloured things and any sort of bird print whatsoever, so this one is a total winner - you look fab in it!

    But yeah, I'd have no chance of keeping up with a daily posting challenge either!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this gorgeous print! And it looks great with the shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady, I am considering getting the other colour too :) x

      Delete