Wednesday 26 June 2013

Jump(suit) around

Given I'm currently incapacitated somewhat (notice the glove puppet) I'm having to wear stuff that doesn't involve zips or buttons. This jumpsuit is perfect for that. I bought it for my recent holiday to Santorini (gorgeous place) but I also wore it when I attempted to work today.

It's really comfy, nicely tapered around the ankles and certainly makes a statement. Plus it's like wearing your PJ's, what's not to love?

It did seem to get a bit baggy around the crotch as the day wore on, but it wasn't too MC Hammer like.











Jumpsuit (24) - ASOS Curve
Cardigan (18) -Matalan
Red patent belt - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Melissa


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Linz, with this post you have almost - ALMOST converted
    me to jumpsuits. You look amazing!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic. Love that jumpsuit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous and I love the belt. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about this jumpsuite ALL the Time....to Buy or Not to Buy ;-) and now that i saw you, i think i have to have. You Look amazing!

    ReplyDelete