Thursday 31 January 2013

Ghastly pants

Oh these trousers are ugly, but I really love them. I'm aware I look like I've left my pyjama's on, but I'm ok with that. The print is pretty OTT and very busy, but who wants to blend in?

This whole outfit feels a bit like I'm wearing clown clothes. The coat is oversized, but I love it, the top it really long, but split right up the side so I'm prone to flashing and the trousers are a bit baggier than I'd like, but all in all, it's comfy and I feel fairly good in it. The top gives the odd flash of bra too since it has sheer panels throughout, I'm just so brazen.

I've wanted this coat for ages, and when it was half price I took the plunge. Quite frankly, I don't think it does me any favours and I should have gone for the size 20, but I was desperate to wear it when it arrived so I didn't employ much common sense. Anyway, sod flattering, I like it. It's better when my whole outfit isn't oversized however, I look slight less rotund.













 Feather print cigarette trouser (24) - Very
Sheer panel tunic (20) - ASOS
Jersery Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Moustache Pumps - Primark
Coat (22) - ASOS

I'm almost desperate to wear bodycon after a day in such baggy clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment