Wednesday 2 January 2013

Christmas day

Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed the festivities. I had a lovely Christmas and New Year, interspersed with illness which is making me attempt a healthier new year. I'm bored of being ill now.

Anyway, this is what I wore on Christmas day. The top was a Christmas present (picked by me) from Evans and it's one of my current favourites. The jeans got a lot of wear over Christmas too, they look almost leather like and make a nice change to 'normal' jeans. The amazing moustache shoes were another present and are also getting a lot of wear!

The month of January see's me fairly skint, so I am not buying any new clothes this month. Plus I was very lucky and received a lot of new items for Christmas, hopefully once I look less like Rudolph  you'll see a few more outfit posts from me this month. 






Lace front blouse (20) - Evans
Coated Jeans (24) - Evans (similar)
Moustache pumps - Primark (similar)
Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan





2 comments:

  1. Loving that blouse and shoes on you! Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blouse, it's really pretty. I bagged those shoes too for Christmas! They look really nice with the black skinnies. Hope you get better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete