Wednesday 29 February 2012

A new blog

I thought perhaps instead of cluttering up my (ahem) diet and fitness blog with my fashion ramblings, I'd start a new blog here. I don't expect many people to follow this as it's generally just going to be me posting dodgy photos of me in various outfits - trying to be as stylish as I can as a plus sized girl.

Although I've been dieting for the past 4 or so years (on and off - I like the yo yo approach) my ultimate aim is to lose a few stone which would still see me around a size 18, therefore still plus sized. I've a vast wardrobe of clothes and I'd gotten into a massive rut of wearing the same old rubbish daily - so lately I've been trying to be a bit more stylish.

I've been following a number of so called Fatshion blogs for a while now and they all inspire me to try new things. So here goes.

Linzerello does Fatshion.

No comments:

Post a Comment