Wednesday 29 February 2012

A leopard can change it's spots...

I'm loving New Look Inspire at the moment, a new store has just opened near my office and I seem to be spending every bloody day in there at the moment. I was lusting after this leopard print top on their website for an age so I had to purchase when I was in there last. 

Please excuse the messy hotel room. I seem to lose the ability to be tidy when I am not at home. 



Leopard print chiffon top (20) - New Look Inspire 
Black Skinny Jeans (24) - ASOS Curve
Cardigan (18) - Matalan from an age ago
Grey Ballet Pumps - Dorothy Perkins 

These jeans from ASOS curve are my current wear with everything. The quality is not amazing though, they are starting to wear a little between the thighs (my problem area) so I might need to purchase another pair soon before I am flashing too much flesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment