Tuesday 15 July 2014

after dark all cats are leopards

I'm supposed to be on a spending ban, but I am completely incapable of it. It's like my credit card has a little voice calling to me constantly from my purse.

I rarely go 'shopping' since I spend my entire life online, but my mother is a big fan, so last time I was up North we popped to the Metrocentre. It was good to visit a Simply Be and a Yours Clothing to actually get an idea of the clothes and fit before buying. It was not so good for my bank balance. 

This outfit is nothing special really, but I feel really good in it. There's something about leopard print that makes me feel utterly confident. No clue what that is all about. 

Excuse the crap hair. My hairdresser decided to give me an almost fringe which is single handedly the most annoying thing ever. It's too long to be an actual fringe, yet it won't go behind my ears, so I spend my days constantly touching my hair and giving myself a right greasy do. I have the ability of a 3 year when it comes to hairstyling so this is the result.







Leopard & Lace Cami (26) - Simply Be
Red Jersey Cardigan (24) - Yours
Ankle Grazer Jeans (26) - ASOS
Shoes - New Look


1 comment:

  1. Leopard print makes me feel all RAWWWWR as well. You look fab. x

    ReplyDelete