Thursday 21 February 2013

Skirting around

I've become a massive fan of pencil skirts of late. They are so easy to wear and look fairly smart for the office, plus these tube skirts are pretty comfy too. With that in mind, I've just ordered these 2 beauties from Simply Be. A snip at £18 each plus 10% off!

Excuse the worse than usual photo's, I've been trying to get my hubby to be my photographer, but by the time we both get home from work, I resemble someone who's been dragged backwards through a large hedge.




So here is what I've pretty much been living in for work of late. I can't rave enough about these tights from Yours, I am really hoping they bring out more colours as they are by far the best tights I've tried in a long time. I urge you to try them.

Jersey Midi Skirt (22) - ASOS Curve
Red Peplum Top (20) - ASOS Curve
Jesey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Tights - Yours Clothing
Studded Flats - Matalan


Midi Matt Shine Skirt (22) - ASOS Curve
Swing Top (22) - ASOS Curve
Tights - Yours Clothing
Shoes - Primark



No comments:

Post a Comment