Wednesday 17 October 2012

Nelly the elephant

There is absolutely nothing exciting about this outfit, but I'd been lusting after the various animal print shirts that ASOS Curve has been producing of late, and I kept missing out. When I saw this elephant print shirt, it had to be mine. 

Me and shirts don't really get on. They either gape around the boobs or they are too tight to wear loose over my mahoosive bum. Unfortunately, this one suffers from the latter. I had planned to wear it loose over a pair of skinny jeans or trousers, but it wasn't meant to be. Hence it's tucked into a pair of slouchy trousers. I'll probably wear it with a pencil skirt next time and maybe inject a bit of colour into the outfit, it's all a bit dull.







Elephant Print Shirt (20) - ASOS Curve
Slouchy Trousers (22) - Chesca (about 6 years ago)
Jersey Cardigan (18) - Matalan
Studded Ballet Flats - Oasis

How would you wear this shirt?

3 comments:

  1. i think nearly the same way. maybe a tubeskirt with leggings and boots?
    nice shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love that shirt! I really wanted the racoon one but it was sold out before I could afford it. I really like the way you're wearing it. I don't get on well with shirts either- they gape thanks to my shoulders and boobs, and they never accomodate hips either, so always size up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the shirt, loving all the elephant prints that are about at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete