Friday 3 August 2012

That's why the lady is a tramp.....

I've been a very bad blogger this week. After a fantastic hen weekend (I'm still awaiting photo's) I've been absolutely shattered all week and looking worse than a dogs dinner. Plus I've been wearing old faithful's, so there was nothing to show you that you'd not seen before.

My hen weekend was amazing (there is more on my other blog if you're interested), but I'm getting too old for 48 hours non stop boozing. I've been in a right state ever since.

So back to matters at hand. Today is dress down Friday, so I am dressed like a tramp, but I kind of like it so you get to see photo's. If nothing else, to prove I am still here :)

I love the slouchy look with skinny jeans. I was once told as a 'larger' lady, I should avoid baggy, but you know what, I feel good in it, so I'll wear it. And Amen to that. This T-Shirt is actually a dress, but with a bit of tucking under, it kind of works as a t-shirt. Oh and I'm bespectacled today, these are my "driving at night glasses", but given how knackered I am this week, I need all the help I can get.

I bought these specs (Savannah 2249) after seeing the gorgeous Mrs BeBe sporting them. They were a total bargain at £6 including the prescription frames and anti-glare. So much cheaper than my opticians wanted to charge me and given I barely wear my glasses, who wants to spend hundreds of pounds?












Dress (worn as a t-shirt) (20) - Lazy Lu
Jeans (22) - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan (XL) - Gap
Red Shoes - Toms
Specs - Select Specs
General look of dishevelment - Hen Weekend 





2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check out your other blog- I want dirty gory details!!!

    Your hair looks amazing in these photos- any secrets????? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I swear by Moroccan Oil (light) for my hair. It was totally frazzled a few months back from over straightening, but the oil has sorted it out a treat! xx

      Delete