Thursday 3 October 2013

Life lately

I've been a tad rubbish  at this old blogging of late. Life is mental, but I've been shopping like there's no tomorrow so I have lots of new clothes. I'm now enforcing a spending ban on myself for fear of bankruptcy.

I found a load of photo's (of dubious quality) on my phone so I may as well share some of my most recent purchases.

I've so many pairs of these jersey peg trousers from ASOS, they are the most comfy things ever. Like wearing PJ's for work.

Heart print peg trousers (24) - ASOS Curve
Swing Vest (22) - ASOS Curve
Cardigan (20) - M&S
Studded Flats - Matalan

These jeans from Junarose are my absolute favourite jeans at the moment. I've worn them to death since they arrived. I'm considering buying more jeans from them as the quality is amazing.



Ripped Boyfried Jeans (24) - Junarose
Swing Top (22) - ASOS Curve
Red Boots - M&S 
Red Bag - Mulberry

This peplum top is really pretty, I've worn it on a night out without the vest underneath, but it's very sheer, so a no go for work like that :)





Navy Cardigan (18) - Next
Floral Peplum top (22) - One one three
Studded Shoes - Steve Madden
Boyfriend Jeans (24) - New Look Inspire

My quest for a slouchy fit jumper continues, I really want an oversized yet flattering jumper, but I'm really struggling to find such a thing. This one from Carmakoma is pretty good, but a bit more fitted than I wanted. Maybe I should have sized up. If anyone knows of anywhere selling oversized knits, please let me know!



Star Print Jumper (22) - Carmakoma @ ASOS Curve
Jeggings (22) - Dorothy Perkins Maternity range
Red Flats - New Look.

So there we go. What have you all been buying lately?

2 comments:

  1. I love the printed trousers and those red boots with the boyfriend jeans- all so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love the red boots from M&S, I have also been shopping like there is no tomorrow and now of course had to ban myself...typical!!

    ReplyDelete