Thursday 20 September 2012

Studs and pleather

I've been after a leather biker jacket for a while, but given I've recently spent a small fortune on getting wed, I need to be a bit frugal with the old finances for a while so it had to be pleather. I've been looking at this jacket in New Look for an age, but when it started to sell out, I had to take decisive action and purchase it sharpish. Good job I did because it seems to be gone now. I'd have cried.

I'll be honest folks, I am in love. It doesn't look too fake to me, it fits really well and it's exactly the style I wanted. I have been wearing it with everything.

Another recent purchase was these studded flats. OMG, they are amazeballs (did I mention I was meant to be saving money?). I bought these in the airport on my way to Italy, so they were a bit cheaper but I'd have bought them anyway. I'm now in possession of 4 different pairs of studded flats. I think I have a problem!

The rest of the outfit is pretty old. I'm trying to liberate my wardrobe a bit and stop buying new stuff all the time. I don't expect it will last :)










PU Black Biker Jacket (20) - New Look Inspire
Striped Skater Dress (20) - New Look Inspire
Heart Print Cardigan (20) - Clements Riberio @ Evans
Red Skinny Belt - Dorothy Perkins 
Black Jersey Trousers (22) - Evans
Black Studded flats - Kimmie by Steve Madden

3 comments:

  1. Life's too short not to treat yourself when you want to! Love the jacket, love the cardigan, love the shoes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, you look fantastic in it.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete